Payday advance vs. Alternatives
See the comparison based on a 14-day loan term.
$100 Advance with $15 fee = 391% APR versus = $100 Credit Card Balance with $37 late fee = 965% APR
= $100 Utility Bill with $46 late/ reconnect fees = 1,203% APR
= $100 Bounced Check with $54 NSF/Merchant fee = 965% APR
A payday advance fills a need not met by most banks or other financial institutions. And getting a pay day loan or payday advance from A-1 Cash Advance is easy; and there is no lengthy waiting period. All you need is a photo ID, a current bank statement and proof of income. A-1 Cash Advance will take care of the rest.
In-store payday advance
• Simply write a personal check for the amount of cash you want, plus the advance fee.
• A-1 Cash Advance will hold that check until your next payday.
• At that time, come in and pay off the payday advance in person or A-1 Cash Advance will send your check to the bank for deposit.
Receive Cash Online
• Simply fill out our short online application located on the home page.
• Funds will be deposited into your account the next business day.
• Your payment will be debited electronically (ACH) from your active checking account on the date your payment is due.